- Golf Course Fairways
- Golf Course Rough
- Golf Course Tee Boxes
- Sports Fields
Latitude 36™ Bermudagrass is the turfgrass of choice for sports fields, golf courses, commercial grounds, and landscaping.
Taking top honors in the national bermudagrass NTEP trials, Latitude 36™ offers superior traffic tolerance and recovery. This extremely cold tolerant turfgrass thrives into the transition zone and beyond offering the benefits of warm season turf further than ever. With its winter hardiness and early spring green-up, Latitude 36 extends the playing season. High sod density and fine texture provide excellent ball setup and pleasing visual appeal.
- Exceptional cold tolerance
- Top-rated wear tolerance
- Excellent resistance to spring dead spot
- Dark green color
- Fine texture
- High sod density
- Early spring green-up
- Very good fall color retention
- Drought resistance
- Good salt tolerance
- Moderate shade tolerance
Latitude 36™ Bermudagrass Characteristics:
With superior cold tolerance, Latitude 36 is perfect for the transition zone.
Water Quality Tolerance:
Latitude 36 offers excellent drought resistance.
Latitude 36 has proven to provide excellent resistance to spring dead spot.
The vigorous growth habit of Latitude 36 helps in the prevention of weeds.
Rapid grow-in is a benefit of Latitude 36.
Download our Latitude 36™ Bermudagrass brochure
Featured Latitude 36™ Bermudagrass Projects:
- Al Saad Stadium, Doha, Qatar
- Ashgabat Golf Club, Ashgabat, Turkmenistan
- The Ballpark in Arlington - Texas Rangers Stadium, Arlington, Texas, USA
- Bobby Dodd Stadium - Georgia Tech Football, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Foley Field - University of Georgia Baseball, Athens, Georgia, USA
- Orlando City Stadium - Orlando City Soccer Club, Orlando, Florida, USA
- Purdue University Ross-Ade Football Stadium, West Lafayette, Indiana, USA
- Wallace Wade Stadium - Duke University Football, Durham, North Carolina, USA