Tifdwarf Bermudagrass has been one of the most popular choices for putting greens for over 40 years.
This fine-bladed, dark green hybrid bermudagrass has good rooting capabilities, is highly adapted to low mowing heights, and provides an excellent putting surface. Relatively simple to manage, Tifdwarf performs well in high heat and heavy traffic. In addition to golf course greens, Tifdwarf is a popular turfgrass choice for bowling greens, tennis courts, and croquet courts.
- Dark green color with fine texture
- Good rooting capabilities
- Provides excellent putting surface
- Dense turf
- Tolerates heavy traffic and low mowing
- Vigorous growth habit
- Quick recovery from injury
- Drought and heat tolerant
- Tolerates poor water qualities
- Overseeds well
Save this info for later. Simply download the product sheet!
A List of Facilities Using Tifdwarf Bermudagrass:
- Achimota Golf Club, Accra, Ghana
- The Country Club, Manila, Philippines
- Indus Sports Golf Club, Bangalore, India
- The Pines Golf Club, Bahria Golf City, Islamabad, Pakistan
- Sunday Green Space, Vizag, India