For championship quality putting greens, MiniVerde™ Ultradwarf Bermudagrass is a hole in one.
Championship courses around the globe choose MiniVerde™ for the fastest putting surfaces available. Ideal for putting greens, tees, and surrounds, MiniVerde's dense canopy creates a smooth, high-quality surface for excellent ball roll. MiniVerde™ outperforms other commercially grown ultra dwarfs with its dark green color, shade and disease tolerance, and its recovery from injury. MiniVerde™ has also proven ideal for tennis courts, cricket wickets, and lawn bowling courts.
- Fastest putting surface of all bermudagrasses
- Rapid establishment
- Deep rooting
- Moderate fertility requirement
- Rhyzometrous rather than surface spreading allows excellent recovery from ball marks and spikes
- Dark green color, fine-bladed
- Remains green longer during cooler times of the year
- Moderate shade tolerance
- Good disease resistance
- Less maintenance required (verticutting and topdressing) than other ultra dwarfs
Additional MiniVerde™ Ultradwarf Bermudagrass Details:Characteristics:
MiniVerde™ Ultra Dwarf Bermudagrass has the finest leaf blade with excellent green color that can be closely mowed to heights below 1/8 inch.
Water Quality Tolerance:
MiniVerde™ offers exceptional salt tolerance making it an excellent choice for projects of all water sources.
MiniVerde™ has superior disease tolerance necessitating minimal fungicide use.
MiniVerde™ spreads quickly during establishment and forms a dense turf which will compete with the presence of weeds when properly maintained.
MiniVerde™ is susceptible to insects that feed on foliage of most all turf-type bermudagrasses; however, its tight canopy helps resist damage to the putting surface.
MiniVerde™ is sterile, and must be propagated by transferring stolons or sod.
Save this info for later. Simply download the product sheet!
A List of Facilities Using MiniVerde™ Ultradwarf Bermudagrass:
- Durban Country Club, Durban, South Africa
- Grand Phnom Penh Golf Club, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Begonia Bay, Hainan Island, China
- Bumi Serpong Damai Golf Club, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Saujana Golf and Country Club, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Koga Golf Club, Fukuoka, Japan
- Anvaya Cove Golf and Sports Club, Manila, Philippines
- Riverdale Golf Club, Bangkok, Thailand
- Kalhaar Blues and Greens, Ahmedabad, India
- Suwan Golf and Country Club, Bangkok, Thailand
- Saadiyat Beach Golf Club, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Altozano Golf Club, Colima, Mexico
- Palmilla Golf Club, San Jose del Cabo, Mexico
- Coronnado Golf and Beach Club, Panama City, Panama
- Costa Isabella, San Juan, Puerto Rico