Celebration® Bermudagrass (Cynodon dactylon) is ideal for:
Excellent turfgrass for:
- Golf Course Rough
- Golf Course Fairways
- Golf Course Tee Boxes
- Sports Fields
Celebration® is an Australian breed bermudagrass of extraordinary color featuring superior density and shade tolerance.
Developed by renowned turfgrass expert Rod Riley, Celebration® offers exceptional performance in a wide variety of applications including golf, sports, and commercial projects. Celebration® has high plant density and deep roots to provide excellent sod strength, traffic tolerance, and injury recovery. In addition, Celebration® rates high in drought, shade, and salt tolerance.
- Dark blue-green color with excellent color retention in cooler seasons
- Rapid horizontal growth from stolons and rhizomes
- Tough runners, rhizomes, and deep roots provide exceptional sod strength
- Excellent wear tolerance and injury recovery
- Good resistance to insects and diseases
- Excellent drought and salt tolerance
- Low light and shade tolerant
Celebration® Bermudagrass Characteristics:
Beautiful color that persists even in low light conditions is a special feature of this extremely durable turfgrass.
Water Quality Tolerance:
Celebration is extremely drought tolerant and thrives in wide ranges of water quality.
Celebration is moderately disease resistant.
Celebration's high plant density helps to prevent weeds.
Celebration offers good insect resistance.
Establishment of Celebration is rapid and creates a strong, dense turf.
Featured Celebration® Bermudagrass Projects
- Maracanã Stadium 2016 Summer Olympic Games, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Arena Fonte Nova Brazil 2014 World Cup Stadium, Salvador, Bahia, Brazil
- Arena Mané Garrincha Brazil 2014 World Cup Stadium, Brasilia, Distrito Federal, Brazil
- Castelão Brazil 2014 World Cup Stadium, Fortaleza, Ceará, Brazil
- Ba Na Hills Golf Club, Da Nang, Vietnam
- DLF Golf & Country Club, Gurgaon, India
- Harmonie Golf Park, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Singapore Sports Hub, Singapore
- Stone Valley Golf Resort, Ha Nam, Vietnam
- TPC Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- The Bear's Club, Jupiter, Florida, USA
- Harbour Town Golf Links, Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, USA
- Palm Beach Country Club, West Palm Beach, Florida, USA
- Waialae Country Club, Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
- Louisiana State University Stadium, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, USA
- Roger Dean Stadium, Jupiter, Florida, USA