MiniVerde™ Ultradwarf Bermudagrass (Cynodon dactylon) is ideal for:
- Golf Course Tee Boxes
- Golf Course Greens
For championship quality putting greens, MiniVerde™ Ultradwarf Bermudagrass is a hole in one.
Championship courses around the globe choose MiniVerde™ for the fastest putting surfaces available. Ideal for putting greens, tees, and surrounds, MiniVerde’s dense canopy creates a smooth, high-quality surface for excellent ball roll. MiniVerde™ outperforms other commercially grown ultra dwarfs with its dark green color, shade and disease tolerance, and its recovery from injury. MiniVerde™ has also proven ideal for tennis courts, cricket wickets, and lawn bowling courts.
- Fastest putting surface of all bermudagrasses
- Rapid establishment
- Deep rooting
- Moderate fertility requirement
- Rhyzometrous rather than surface spreading allows excellent recovery from ball marks and spikes
- Dark green color, fine-bladed
- Remains green longer during cooler times of the year
- Moderate shade tolerance
- Good disease resistance
- Less maintenance required (verticutting and topdressing) than other ultra dwarfs